Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Not the FBI or Mueller type,,,

These little bastards are ruining my lawn. Some days I wake up to 6 new mounds. Sometimes I go a few weeks without a new mound. It seems the neighbor and I are trading them back and forth.

I live in an incorporated town, so a shotgun is out of the question, as is the propane igniter method.

Methods I have tried:

Flooding with water- momentarily helpful, but within 36 hours, they come back.
Flooding with GSD on standby- We killed one mole who floated to the top- the dog ripped the bastard from the hole and crushed him upon landing. Hard on the lawn.
Gopher Grenades- Worthless as tits on a boar hog. Seemingly engineered to make the user sicker than the mole!
Gopher Crystals- same result as the grenades or smoke bombs.
Vibrations- sometimes helpful. Our 5 hp chipper makes a horrible racket and vibrates like mad.
Grub killer- momentarily helpful- lasts about 3 weeks- not recommended for continual use.
Trapping- expensive and ineffective- two brands of traps have been deployed and even triggered, but no deaths attributable to this method
Detergent- relatively effective- the moles do not come back to the same hole. Seems to keep them at bay for a couple of weeks.
Gasoline- same effect as detergent- about 1/2 liter down the hole seems to deter them from using the same hole.
Propane Asphyxiation- seemingly worthless. No observed change in behavior.

I have spent hours on YouTube watching one leftist after another talk about peaceful co-existence with the digging sh*theels. Sorry, but this is war.

If you have a success story- please share!

Lots of funny as hell vids on you tube
Here is one kinda like a zyklon b solution

One guy said plain Wrigley,s chewing gum
Chew it up a little and put in the tunnels
Said moles love to eat it for some reason
And they can't chyt it out.