Enjoy your trip and your hunt Klong...

I am fortunate enough to know a batch of the guys that have posted on here, so that should lower the flack I'll get with the statement.. I have NO desire to go to Africa....heck I don't even like going near Oakland...

That said, I'd love to experience a batch of other places.. Scandinavia, Germany, Australia, Canada, New Zealand.
States all over the USA, each year....

My two road blocks are always the Time to Take to Go.. and then that little word called Budget...
Even to save up the money to go somewhere, my wife has a way of intercepting the money and then do the female guilt trip that the money is better spent on :the house and making our home a home ( translation, making it full of things she wants to make her home her home)...

I enjoy hunting, but don't need to feel the need to shoot a bunch of strange animals to me...
plus I can't bring them back to the US to eat them...

Actually I think I'd prefer to be out in the field, with a lot of the great guys I know on the campfire hunting deer or elk, than gong to Africa hunting with strangers....( okay, I'd make exceptions for Australia, NZ, Canada or northern Europe & strangers)...

What I do enjoy is things like this thread and seeing the smiles on the faces of people I know, while they are having a good time and enjoying themselves, doing what they love....

so Klong, even tho I don't know you.. I look forward to seeing you posting pics of your smiling face and the game you get on your Safari to Africa....best of luck on your travels...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez