I've had mine for 7 months now and could not be happier with its accuracy and reliability. So far, I have used it with Ramshot TAC, Big Game and Hunter (all spherical powders), along with Varget, H4350, and H4831 (both SC and regular long stick version). Probably just me, but I do prefer using the Chargemaster with stick powders and my Redding 3BR with ball powders, as I still enjoy throwing light and trickling up to weight on my old RCBS 505 or newer M1000 scale. Less chance of getting powder granules in the load cells on my digital scales.

With respect to accuracy, it consistently throws to well below their 1/10th of grain published accuracy standard; usually under .06 grain if not the exact weight. I use a GemPro 250 to occasionally check powder throws. In my last reloading session with H4350, I had only one over-charge in 30 rounds and have had several sessions with no over-charges. The Chargemaster Lite It is easy to calibrate and I have never had to re-calibrate it in the same reloading session. Yes, I would recommend it.

Start young, hunt hard, and enjoy God's bounty.