Update. RCBS and I have been back and forth via email over the last weeks. I've tried all they suggested. Most recently they had me wipe everything down with a new dryer sheet, and only use the pan that was sent with the scale. Here's the results, and like the last time I tested it, I was just running powder not loading cartridges. For those that haven't read prior posts, this is with Big Game powder (it meters like water, and will still flow once the tube stops turning, hence the over charges). t's 25 total, scale set to drop 47gr:

5 @ 47
2 @ 47.1
4 @ 47.2
5 @ 47.3
8 @ 47.4
1 @ 47.5

This time it wasn't as off as before. The variation is less, but I still don't like it off by a half a grain. In my prior trial I only had one that was dead on. In short it's great with most powders, but as of yet, "water-like" powder doesn't work on mine. RCBS has tried to help, but they're slow with emails. I sent the above results on 10/17 and haven't had a reply as of yet. Maybe they're off hunting (imagine that) or short on staff. This emailing started w/ them a few days after I reached out to them on the website approx 10/3. It's a bit hard to call them when I work full-time and their hours are 7-4p (PST). Anyway I thought I'd send you all an update.