I shoot rimfire more than anything else, so it only makes sense to have a large selection to choose from.

I did have a guy at the range one day who I caught opening my soft cases. I asked him wtf he was doing and he said he'd seen me shooting a couple of Anschutz and Coopers and was now shooting a Sako, so he wanted to see what else I had. He said I had more money tied up in rimfires and scopes than he did in his truck...

I told him to gtfo and go buy a better truck.

One of these days, I'm going to do a shoot off and see which one shoots the best...at least for that day.

To me, rimfires are some of the best investments you can make in the gun world. Anyone can shoot them without fear of recoil or noise, the ammo is cheap, and plentiful again and you can go from an ultralight little rifle to a 15lb bench rifle and anywhere in between.

My biggest challenge now is to stop looking for better deals or rifles that I've never owned before. I just came across a 52B that I don't need, but will probably convince myself to get...because you know...I don't have one...