We’ve got tons of prickly pears and in our pastures at our ranch in North Texas. The Michelin‘s are hard to beat if you don’t want to be fixing flats all the damn time. Since it hardly ever rains at our Ranch, I don’t have much use for mud tires.

My second choice would be the BF Goodrich tires. They ride A little softer than the Michelin‘s. But I don’t get near the tread life as I do with the Michelin‘s. I spend about 50% of my time at the ranch on caliche ranch roads and the other 50% running over prickly pear in our pastures. My little F-150 King Ranch 4 x 4 Supercrew will go just about anywhere here at the ranch in four-wheel-drive high.
The trick to not getting stuck is to put your truck in four-wheel-drive before you hit the mud holes. Not after your already spinning your wheels like most folks do. If yet to be stuck in mine in mud or snow in the last two years since I bought it. And it rides like a Cadillac in the pasture where as my old F-350 Diesel 4x4 rode like a damn tank. And I’d get stuck in the mud in my Diesel because that heavy ass motor would sink you in the mud.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~