Well the Benchmark is a great .223 powder. Very accurate for the first three shots with both 52GR HDY Match and the 53 Noslers. Five shot groups opened to an inch.( I shur was a better shot when I only fired three shot groups).3/8" for three from a cold clean barrel, either bullet only using 25.2gr.100% fill maybe little or no air space.
Great accuracy and the ejected brass formed a group a foot in diameter, eight feet away, at 4 O'Clock.

Picked up a can of CFE223 but it is TOO FINE for a Dillon powder measure...sluggish like metering lard! 'Will have to weight each load...

Found a one and only can of 8208 today....but just unwilling to pay a third more than the CFE.

Benchmark may just be second to 8208 but it is looking at least as good as H4985 and no deformed bullets from compressed (too much) loads.

I have been testing my first build, a Rock River/ Black Hole weaponry barrel,18' mid length, (made in St Helen's OR) /Timney trigger with a snazzy Timber Creek (made in Springfield OR) fore end,Seekins brake and adjustable gas block. A tighter,handier, nicer gun that is just behind the basic off the shelf Ruger...accuracy wise...load for load , shot for shot.

Watch 'Yer Topknot!