Originally Posted by remingtonman
What barrel length are you running in the 357ar? It’s a sweet round. I’ve got 2 357 maxi’s one is a 14” pistol and the other is a 16.5” barreled maxi with 5r rifling in an encore setup. Awesome deer hunting rounder.

I will probably build 10" and a 17" AR barrels for myself from one blank... I have SBR Stamps so kinda fun to play with short stuff. I also have a .375 can so short Subs kinda 2x fun.

If Starline didn't sell the brass (and it had to be made from .223)... this project would have never gotten off the ground. Likewise, if the BCG was "weird or custom sized"... would have been a non-starter as well.

We typically build at least one R700 as a load development/proof gun, but since a T/C can accommodate we are skipping that this time, but some of the guys are still doing R700s (presumably as uber quiet Sub guns). We have a few .357 MAX T/Cs in our local rat pack.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.