Never thought I would be doing this but due to unfortunate circumstances, here we go. I am regretfully listing my absolute favorite and most accurate AR that I have ever owned. It is a Rock River Fred Eichler edition gen I equipped with an ATIBAL Mirage 1-6x FFP scope and has been upgraded with a Rainier FA BCG, Strike Industries enhanced FDE "Don't Tread on Me" dust cover and SI Redline charge handle. If you know anything about these rifles then I am sure you are aware of how amazingly accurate they are. The two-stage trigger on this gun is one of the best triggers I have experienced. This has been my hunting setup for a few years now but is in very good to excellent condition with only minor signs of wear. I would estimate around 500 rounds through it if I had to guess. This gun is an absolute tack driver and consistently shoots .5" MOA easily with Hornady Superformance 53gr as well as Hornady Vmax 55gr. It is a laser and even makes me look good! I will include everything you see in pic (3-point sling, optic, rings, NIW FDE Pmag, MFT mag, FDE Tapco mag...where legal) except for Hogzilla light and light mount. It will come in the original factory box with all that came with it new including original 20 round mag (not shown). I even have box and paperwork for scope. If you are not in a legal state then mags will not be included. It is your responsibility to know your laws. I really hate to sell this rifle and said I never would so do not make lowball offers. The price is $1675 FIRM shipped from FFL to FFL. NO TRADES and preferred method of payment is DISCREET PP f/f or +4% for fees. Will consider other payment options.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]