I hosted a Handgun Combatives class with Dave Spaulding here at my range this past week……one of the students had a 365 that he brought along just to let people try it…….I was sort of so-so about it, but my wife shot it and said, "I'd like one of those!" I'm a firm believer that one should NEVER let a statement like that from your wife go unrewarded. When the class was over one of the students wanted to go to Saratoga and check out the Wolf Hotel (he's a big C.J. Box fan)…..across the street the LGS was having a big open house…..to make a long story intolerable, they had one marked at $539 so it came home with me. I put it under my wife's pillow….when she found it I said, "my gosh there's not only a tooth fairy but also a gun fairy!" ("gun fairy" is not a left hand reference to Flave!!). Anyway---too early to tell about reliability…..will keep you informed. It did make her very happy with me though.

I can tell you that it's smaller than her Shield and the grip looks and feels THINNER than the Shield with a Hogue rubber wrap around it. That surprised me!

Last edited by gmoats; 07/22/18.

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.