Originally Posted by Crazydog
Laura Ingraham that's hilarious! She's the place or REAL information right? Just like the jack-asses at fox news?
When are they going to rename fox news Trump State Television?

[Linked Image]
.......................Typical response from a left wing loon such as yourself....OF COURSE, you cannot dispute any of her comments because in typical big lib fashion, FACTS to a toe tag liberal is like kryptonite to Superman........OK! What facts can YOU offer that disputes any of her commentary??? HMMM?......Now try and keep your emotions at bay or under control there crazypoochie.........And your response to this post will be no different than your last one above.

Cmon there doggy. Lets see what ya got. Recent history including everything that occurred during the Obama administration, you libs conveniently forget about....Called selective outrage and hatred towards Trump.

If ANY DemonCRAP,,,ooops Democrat president where doing and accomplishing the same things as Trump,,,,you damned liberals would be singing the praises.....Economy way up,,,massive amounts unfriendly business regulations cut,,,,a stronger military,,,,lowest unemployment amongst blacks, hispanics and women,,,building the border wall and enforcing immigration laws ALREADY on the books that were passed by Congress,,,,and on and on and on........

After the GOP maintains the House and Senate this fall and after which Trump wins re-election in 2020, I think you and your big lib butt buddy Paddler, Poodler, Piddler, Pecker, should get together and play some Russian roulette with your favorite revolver. If no revolver amongst you two, then I'll be happy to volunteer my 500 S&W to a good cause.....

How is that for some Russian collusion.......LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL..............................

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger