Originally Posted by koshkin
It is sitting on my 280Rem Tikka right now and is working really well. At 1.5x, I can easily see the barrel in the FOV and one interesting thing that occurred to me is that for quick shooting, I sorta "put the muzzle on the target and pull the trigger". It works surprisingly well. Also, the illuminated dot is quite bright and easy to see even during the day. Even without that, the reticle is thick enough for low light use.

Overall, I am pretty impressed. It is a fairly basic scope, but as a general purpose design, it is a really compelling option. If Delta does not figure out their importer issues, I might just import a couple of models myself when I am done with the testing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

ILya

I like everything about it except that I wish it were a bit lighter. I wouldn't lighten it however to sacrifice mechanical integrity. I also like that it's long enough to mount on a long action. Do you have any concerns about possible warranty work down the line?

Is it as bright,and does the image fill the ocular, like it does on the Razor HD LH?

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/29/18.