Pretty funny.

They've had my cash for nearly three fhuqking months(5/24/18) and I added more cash on top of the initial purchase,to upgrade a schit Geovid(I returned),but have yet to receive goods,despite multiple Posts that said wares were "in hand".

Have talked with Neil,Doug,Joel and most recently Scott(he might actually be fhuqking honest). Fairly fhuqking EPIC Circle Jerk and the "excuses" run the gawddamned fhuqking gamut. "It'll ship tomorrow". "It'll ship with your returned Accessories,to speed up the process,in a couple days". "It'll ship this next Friday". Not ONE email contact,nor a phone call. FUNNY fhuqking schit and for fhuqking months.

What a Goat Fhuqk.

Bait & Switch at it's BEST and hialariously inept. "I'm waiting to call Leica". Heard that one,EVERY fhuqking time!

Hilarious!

(Addendum: Scott(the honest one)

Did in fact call back,with the SAME fhuqking "excuse" as the others. "This will go to the top of Doug's desk and when he arrives(early) Monday morning,it will "get sorted out"". I ordered more than (12) Mondays ago. Laughing!

I buy more than a "bit"of merchandise and from more than a "few" Vendors and CameraLand is ABSOFHUQKINGLUTELY THE most chickenschit fhuqks to date. Hint. Though in fairness...Peterson is in the race. Laughing!

All the "deals" are fhuqking HILARIOUS and it's typical Bait & Switch Bullschit.

NOBODY at CameraLand "shoots" anything,other than their fhuqking mouths.

Hint.

HILARIOUS!