Just a reminder this Saturday, Aug 25 from 8:00am to noon we'll conduct our 5th of 6 shoots of the year.

With only Aug & Sept remaining this season, the LRD Season Championship trophies are in....Highest scoring TMM & Bench COF shooters get a plaque and pin, 2nd and 3rd get a pin, first through third also get a frameable certificate. For fairness, as being match director and shooting all the matches I'm taking myself out of the points lead on the TMM.

If there is a locked in winner after August, awards will be presented at the September shoot please don't leave without your awards. If too close to call please don't leave without or making sure I have contact / mailing info to get them to you.

The July 28 2018 LRD shoot tied this season’s high of 24 participants (10 member and 12 non-member shooters plus 2 spotter / spectators). There were also 2 juniors that shot the COF, and 3 new shooters to the event. The Long Range Club Championship portion was shot of which Russ Cowher took the top spot.

Just a reminder the Long Range will be open for a practice / zeroing session Thursdays before the regular shoot (Aug 23 and Sept 27) 8:00-10:00am for club members.

After much thought and with a heavy heart I’ve come to a decision that after nearly 7 years and gallons of blood sweat and tears, 2018 will be my last season as match director for Long Range Day. As there is a long “off season” there is ample time to get a person (or persons) interested who is a club member or a future club member up to speed on putting on the shoots, just send me an email for details.

"a craftsman can't realize full potential, without finding the potential of the tools used..."