Hello shooters,

Results of the Sept 2018 shoot along with some year to date and life of the event metrics and statistics.

The Long Range Shoot held on 29 Sept 18 had 21 participants: 18 shooters (10 members, 8 non-members including 1 Jr.)
and 3 spectators. 3 new shooters joined in the event, including a shooter from New Jersey and 2 from Lord’s Valley. The
season championship was decided, champs are:

Bench Course: 1st place Waldemar Rychlik, 2nd place bill Kozuck, 3rd place Kurt Bloxham
Tactical Marksman Course: 1st place Damien Larue, 2nd place Don Carroll. As being match director I took myself out of the running.

In the 2018 season we had 106 shooters plus 10 spectators / spotters for a total of 116 participants. There were 19 new
shooters to the event including 2 ladies and 6 junior shooters. A total of 50 club members and 54 non members attended
the shoots this season.

Over the 6 years of the event: 32 SHOOTS we had 510 total entries and had 47 spectators for a grand total of 557
participants, 121 being new shooters to the event, 23 juniors and 6 women averaging 16 shooters per event over its life.
Through the event, the Club also gained 13 new members.

We had a highest attendance of 27 shooters in 2017, and the lowest of 4 back in 2014 when there was a good bit of rain.

The event came a long way since the pilot shoot in September of 2012 and the 6 seasons that followed, the firing line and target count grew to meet the growth in long range shooting and can still grow further to meet the demand. I’d like to thank everyone that supported the shoots and especially Russ Cowher, Bill Kozuck, John Joyce, and Kurt Bloxham for the extra efforts they put into getting the shoots to where they are today.

As by now it's no secret that I'm no longer going to be the primary Match Director for the event....I don't know what the future of the event will hold for next year but will let everyone know any developments.

As the event grows and has even more potential for success I'd like to believe I'm turning over the keys to an successful event and have taken it about as far as I could with the resources available.

I know I'll miss running it and tinkering with all the neat toys brought out to the firing line but above all of that I'll miss all of YOU the shooting community for the types of fellowship and memories of the folks met along the way that events like this create.

"a craftsman can't realize full potential, without finding the potential of the tools used..."