Do got pics....1000s....see if I can manage to get some up. My dog is a Natohaus dog.....his mutter was a Lee Root dog.....C liter. Mine is very wooly and more fine hair than others. But easily the quickest study and most even tempered dog ever. He will s rap at the drop of a hat....but not without reason. Killed my GF’s Chicken a year ago....trotted back to her...slowly sat down and waited for “OUT”. Walked him passed the chickens when I got home....gave him a stern No and quick nip (like on 2 out of 10). He chased once more and he got a No. Never touched another chicken. Last week.....he was eating with a chicken pecking out of his bowl at the same time. I would never expect that from him and it’s totally not reasonable. But it’s impressive. Tight circles in the DD world. Met some great people that I’ll have as friends for life. Won’t be my last Ugly Dog. Yours, Mine or Others.....I’ll wager a schittt ton of cash on those dogs on anything from dog fights to blood tracking to blowing the doors off a patch your lab “just worked” to never loosing a cripple.

Please God, give me some good tags this year....