Originally Posted by Beaudry
My local gun shop has a Forbes 24b in a caliber that I like for a good price. I have done some reading about these and the reviews are kinda hit and miss. Any real world information that you would be willing to share with me on this rifle? I love the way that it feels and handles but if the accuracy is crap I will pass.

I have one of the later 20b units with the fluted bolt. Chambered in 260 Remington. I paid through the nose for it, at the Fargo Scheels. It is quite accurate - probably more so than I am capable of utilizing. I did have to tweak the follower spring a bit to get it to feed reliably. My only issue with this rifle is the fact that I tend to forget the methods necessary to shoot a ultralight rifle accurately - something to be aware of and take into consideration. When I do remember, it shoots so well I wonder why I bother to own other rifles.

At the price you are looking at, I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting your money back out of it should it not perform to your expectations.

Kaiser Norton

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"