Originally Posted by westside_benny
Hey dudes,

Just wanted to like let you all know that this is totally not an 'overtly political' ad campaign. That is according to CNBC. Not sure who that is but they are like, completely, reputable and stuff. I even got that off Google. So like keep buying Nike and stuff.

My only gripe is that since this is clearly not an 'overtly political' ad campaign but rather just randomly based around a mediocre athlete is; NIKE WHERE THE FUGH WERE YOU FOR ME!?!? I was one of the most randomly mediocre dudes on my freshman football team. Did it not occur to you, at any point, that I could use the fame and fortune? Well, didn't it? Did you not see the car I was driving or the utter lack of pussy I was forced to suffer at the time?

If you just hadn't thought of this yet NIKE, I think you are on to something. Why stop at a QB no one wants when you could have a 42 yo dude that never even played varsity ball....I mean, since it's not 'overtly political' and stuff. Cause, like, if you just picked whats-his-name and random why not pick me?

Lieberals lie.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.