P[/quote]

I'm wondering if '26 is actually slower than '25, even though the number is larger. Seems to me '26 could be a tad faster in some applications.

Would like feed back on that.

DF[/quote]

It varies with case capacity. In most cases especially medium 06-08 size it is faster than 25. It loads close to R22 & MRP with usually 0.5 to 1.5% increase in charge weight.
In the 270 WSM R25 & 26 load the same but this is the only instance I have run across. Quickload has the burn rate factor too slow for R26 listing it as slower than R25. I have not used it in the large cases like the RUMs etc so may perform differently in them. It seems very constant in any temperature sensitivity but there might be a pressure spike above around 90-100 degrees. The actual case temperature could be higher if left in the sun or a hot vehicle. Have not checked this out thoroughly enough to tell yet.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli