I've only got (3) 243 Kreedmire's,though none of 'em have ever seen a Factory Round,let alone digested one. Barrels run from 22" to 26" and all will scoot 108's to 3050fps. Others likely gun things warmer than I,as I'm more than content to let BC work it's inherent magic.

Sugar 110's never showed me a fhuqking thing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nor has RDF's,though admittedly...I've only shot both in multiple 270's,BR's,Grendels,243 Kreedmire's,243 Win SALAMI's,243 Win AYE-Eyes,6-284 and Twat-Six. 108's shined in all of 'em. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What do a 243 Kreedmire do,that a 243 Win can NOT? Simply whistle greater BC's,at like COAL and it just "happens" to roll over the counter in platforms wearing 8" or better RPM. Boolits matter wayyyyyyy more than headstamps. Hint.

I tend to default to .243" Hornie 105HPBT's,in a goodly sized Herd of 6mm bore sized platforms. Their BC is on the 108's heels and they are rugged bastards,which do not suck,though I don't shoot 'em much over a 3400fps launch in anything.

They's 3rd from left,with a 108 alongside. The 224." 88 ELD's BC is better than both and is a literal Game Changer(2nd from left,alongside a .224" 75 ELD).

[Linked Image]

Tough to beat Alpha brass and '17,whether talking 22 Kreedmire, 243 Kreemire or 264 Kreedmire,if only because I shoot 'em all.

The 22 Kreedmire with 88's at 3250fps,is a stupid BAD Bitch.

[Linked Image]

Hint.............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."