Originally Posted by edk
So I guess the short answer is nothing because you can get any twist you want when you order a barrel. I personally shoot the Berger 105 veld in my target gun with an 8 twist. I do have a few 108 that I will give a try. Not sure if a 6br will push them hard enough though. Thanks for the Hint. Ed k

You MOST certainly are guessing,which will only come as a "surprise" to you. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the "particulars" of this High Zoot "target gun with an 8 twist",mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk. Do not "forget" COAL,throat geometry,receiver type,base/mounts,glass,stock,barrel make and the like. Hint.

6mm Booger Highbirds are unknowed to me. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,I don't shoot 'em much past 3250fps ala LFB(Brux 8" at 23"),Atlas DBM'd,AM binderless mags,Marty's lugged/inclined/clipslotted rail,Pappy's Reupold Stop,yada,yada,yada. Nor have I gunned 'em in 270,BR,Grendel,243 Win SALAMI,243 Win AYE-Eye,LFB or Twat-Six. They are farrrrrrrrr too Zookie to be taken seriously. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never pointed a BR and 105's at Critters either. Hint. Laughing!

Bart' 8" in a contour duped at 20",wearing a shortened shank and prolly "some" inclination,for a 6x MQ. Best fire up Google,so you can nod your head like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be sure to fire up your Imagination and Pretend,so you can "tell" me "more". Laughing!

It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Hint.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."