Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
The Ravin R10 is all you need in their line. Don’t worry about the 200 yard R20. Personally, I feel as though 100 is too far for a crossbow. The advantages of the Ravin are truly nice. Their cocking system, along with the decocking system are superb. The bolt doesn’t ride on the rail either. It’s phenomenal is close quarters because of overall width. If I were buying a crossbow today, I’d do myself a favor and check out the Ravin.

The parent company of Crosman just bought Ravin for 94 million. Not knocking a Centerpoint, but if they truly thought they had the best bow in the business they wouldn’t have dropped nearly $100,000,000 for Ravin’s technology.

The Ravin isn't legal for hunting here in NY. Doesn't meet the minimum 16" width requirement. Even if it were legal, the vast majority of crossbow hunters aren't going to spend that much on a crossbow. The Center Point Sniper 370 is a standout in performance/value in the under 600.00 crossbow market. I'm sure the Ravin is a standout in the high end market but they are not competing with the Center Point's in that market.