Originally Posted by Guybo54
My daughter shoots the Sierra 120gr Pro Hunter in her .260 with excellent results on deer. The 130gr gamechanger .264 looks interesting but with the results she's had with the 120 PH it would be hard to convince her to try anything else. It's good though to see companies trying new things and good to have options.

I was using the 140 Gamekings in my 260 with absolutely perfect results. Then I read they weren't supposed to stabilize in my A-bolt and I believed what I read over what my lying eyes were telling me. I shot one hog up close with the 120 PH and it existed but I saw evidence of fragmentation, Guess the secondary exit might have been a bone shard but.... my question is, do you run those at modest speeds in your daughters rifle? ? I do. I did kill a hog at 400 yds with it but want confidence in the PH at shorter distances. I think my current load is only 40.5gr imr4350.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius