Bob,
I know others use and like Burris stuff and am willing to bet someone has the subtends measured already. Come on guys- help this brother out !

Groundhogs at 200.....hmm.... I was only looking at 100 yds and am sure it would be good there but am thinking the the E1 ballistic plex might be a better option. Hoping someone with more experience can chime in.

For myself I might give it a shot with the 3p#4 but would hate for you to consider that as 'my word'.

Here is a link to a pic through the scope.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13151256/2

The dot in the photo looks way huge compared to real life but it does show how thin the other portion is accurately- I don't think you have a worry there. If anything I think it thinner than a Leupold duplex but it has been a while since I used one of those. I have the B and C reticle and could compare the thinner sections when I get home if that would help. .

Here is another, and I think better demo, of it the same basic reticle that gives a good idea of what the 3-9 looks like. This is not a 3-9 but gives a good idea.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius