Creedmoor News from Around the US

Congress Considering New National Holiday - June 21st - National Creedmoor Day

SNN - Congress is close to declaring June 21st as National Creedmoor Day. The Creedmoor range, the place that gave the Creedmoor cartridges their name, officially opened on June 21, 1873.

Senior Texas Senator and Republican Senate Majority Whip, John Cornyn, proposed the new holiday, saying it is a long overdue and fills a void in the US holiday schedule. Cornyn noted that the only holiday in June is Father's Day,

President Trump was quoted as saying that he likes the idea of a summer holiday, "Because we never had many summer holidays growing up." The President instructed Congress to look into giving Creedmoor owners tax exempt status.

"I never knew any Creedmoors growing up." the President said. "I did know some Abernathys'"

Reporters asked how long the president has been thinking about this holiday.

"For a while. Like two or three times. Maybe more. It's what I do when I am not doing other things that I do, even on weekends" Trump said.

Creedmoor is the Most Popular Baby Name - USCB

ANA - The Census Bureau released its stats for the first six months of 2018, saying that Creedmoor is now the most popular boy's baby name, and the third most popular girl's name for 2018.

Ruger to Change Corporate Name to Creedmoor Arms?

Connecticut company Sturm, Ruger & Co., better known to the world as Ruger, may be changing it's name to Creedmoor Arms.

According to two documents leaked to the media, this has been under consideration by Ruger's boardroom for two years. Any Ruger employees wishing to change their last name legally to Creedmoor will receive help from Ruger's legal department. The company will also pick up the $225 tab, paid as court costs. In Connecticut, changing your name is a straightforward process that involves filing a petition requesting the change and a background check.

Creedmoor Actually an Alien Name
- National Alien Intelligencer Magazine

According to ancient alien theorists, the name Creedmoor was brought to earth thousands of years ago, and is actually the name of a class of alien warriors, the Creedmoors. Stone carvings of the Creedmoor Annunakis have been unearthed in several places around the globe. The name was actually brought here from somewhere out in space before the birth of Christ.

(below) Ancient alien warrior Creedmoor Annunakis praising the lord and passing the ammunition.

[Linked Image]

Cereal Company to Launch new Breakfast Treat

SNN - Food giant Generl Mills is gunning for your breakfast dollars with the launch of their latest cereal 'Creedmoor-os'.

"We're setting our sights on, pun intended, our competition." said a GM spokesman. "Good nutrition is an important part of a hunter or shooter's daily routine. Creedmoor-os has more vitamins and good things in it than any other cereal, bar none!"

[Linked Image]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]