Originally Posted by ihookem
I' sorry to hear that Our neighbors to the north made this drug legal. I really like Canada . I first entered Canada 31 yrs ago on our honeymoon. We went to Sault Ste. Marie, Canada and took the ride all over The Soo. It was a beautiful town 31 yrs ago, clean, kept up, and friendly people. We decided to go back over Labor Day Weekend to take the Agawa Train Ride again. We stopped in Sault Ste. Marie on the Michigan side Labor Day and it is a nice little town on the Michigan side. When we entered Canada we saw just how run down that nice little down has gotten in 31 yrs. The roads were dirty, trash was not all over but very plentiful, and the people were just low life looking , dirty and poor looking. The Mighigan side was vibrant , clean and the people even looked cleaner and better dressed. Ya know 31 yrs ago I told the Canadian witresss that this is a town I would like to live in. We went to a Sports Center Bar and Grill on Willington St. and had a real good pizza this time around . They were very friendly so the people were just good people, and were surprised that U.S folk were coming to Canada this weekend . I am sure legalizing pot will only make that town all the worse off when the poor start spending money on pot. Nothing good can come out of a drug than makes you lazy. I'm sorry Canada this has to happen. You are better than that.

Best story ever........