Here's the deal. I've been making concentric ammo with Redding bump dies and Redding Nk dies for a long time. But....being the handloading loony I am, I finally got a around to trying the Lee Collet dies that I bought.....two years ago.... blush

243W die: It won't size enough neck tension--I can almost insert the bullet by hand. The word is to turn the mandrel down a bit to get proper neck tension ( with sandpaper, emery cloth, etc). What grit are you starting and finishing with? How much do you think I should remove? In other words how much neck tension should I be looking for in a hunting round?

270W die: The neck walls are "extruding" into the slots on the cone. Am I putting too much pressure on the press? Or do I need to hone out the edges of the slots? If so, what are you guys using to accomplish that?

I'm not even gonna try the 257R or 30-06 dies until I figure out the first two.....

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.