A couple tips you might find handy:

There are 4 screws that hold the scope base bracket in place. The Matrixs used to come with pan heads and that allowed the base to move a little due to the slop in the holes in the base. Take one screw out, get 4 replacement flat head screws to match at the hardware store and the countersink the hole in the base a little. Pot in the new screws with blue loctite and it won't move.

Use as large a cut broad head as you can get. I am using NAP Spitfire Doublecross heads that are 4 blade heads and they start to bleed MUCH sooner. I have used the Muzzys and they kill well but where I am hunting I only see deer very close to the end of legal shooting time in the evening. Never in the morning and very rarely in the hour before sunset. Maybe one out of ten in the hour before sunset and 8 out of ten in the last 15 minutes of the 1/2 hour after sunset. More blood sooner when you are dead dark before you get to start looking for them is way better! Even with 2 inch Rage heads I have had them make 30 yards before I get any blood. That heart has to pressurize the chest with blood before it starts to come out decently, and if you heart shoot them they may not be able to pressurize the chest which just lets them run further before you get blood on the ground and then it may not be good blood. Shooting them with arrows is a much less certain proposition than with a rifle. I had one make it just over 200 yards shot almost identically to yours. She bled in such huge spurts I could see them with my flashlight across almost 100 yards of mowed area. This year one managed right on 700 yards before she went down. Last year one made it a little over a mile (double lunged) bleeding well the entire way. With the crossbow you have power to throw in the toilet. It will easily drive an arrow all the way through. Spend that power on more cut, there is no downside to that approach with a crossbow. If I could find a sturdy head with four one inch blades (any more than 2 inch width is not legal here) I would buy them.

I found that the scope that came with mine would not get me to the end of shooting time before I lost the ability to tell for certain the angle of the deer and see well enough to shoot them when under heavy canopy. At best I could count on getting to 15 minutes past sunset.

Do not be afraid to save the leg/shoulder bones and take them to the range and pin them up on a target and shoot them with your broadheads. You have the accuracy to hit them and you need to see for yourself what they do to the heads.

For what it is worth, most people advise letting a deer be for an extended period before you go look for it. The theory is that it gives them time to lay down and bleed out. Out of twenty some deer I have killed with the crossbow, only one ever got up after it went down, and that deer is the one who made it over a mile, she went down just past a mile into the trail. She managed about 100 yards and went down again. I jumped her again and she manged another 50 yards, but that was as far as she was going to go. Every single one of the rest went down once and that was the end of them. I do not wait after I shoot them. It takes me 10 minutes or so to put the bow away and get my flashlight and stuff for tracking ready. That's all the longer I wait. Mostly they are dead inside 200 yards, and they can manage that in less than 30 seconds. My experience with many times that number shot with a rifle agrees with that. A poorly hit animal is about as likely to clot up and stop bleeding altogether as is is to bleed out. It probably explains why archery losses tend to run almost one out of three.

I use lighted nocks on hunting arrows. They will show you where the arrow hit which can be very important because deer can and will jump the string.