Originally Posted by Nrut
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I'm going to switch actions and have my BRUX 1:8" 223 re-chambered to 22-250. Be easier than all the above. smile

Tell you what, build the 223AI and get the 22-250 and see which one you are shooting most after a while. I have a 22-250 that is very accurate with 40g BT's and a 223AI with the same bullets and only a couple hundred feet slower. The 22-250 sits in the gun safe these days and the 223AI gets to stretch its legs on a regular basis.... your results may vary... wink

Bob

That may be true, but I'm thinking this rifle will be for deer anyway so not see a ton of use. I have a Tikka 223 Varmint for range blasting so all set there. Got all winter to ponder it. smile

Originally Posted by Nrut
Yeah but, even if you download your 22-250 to .223 AI speeds it still wouldn't be cool.. whistle

I've been though a few wildcats in my younger yrs and pretty much done with that. Not really needing as much "cool" these days anyways. smile

Just pulling your leg SuperCub..
For hunting I also would favor a fast twist 22-250 or better yet a 22 Creedmoor if available..
Won't take a chance on a 700 in .223 AI due to the feeding problems some here seem to have..
Kimber maybe but not 700..

I wouldn't let a few on the 'Fire scare you. More than a few here had to walk away from pussy cuzz they couldn't get that figured out either.

The retard factor is high. When your book case has binders full of shot targets, you've forgotten about pussy.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"