Originally Posted by JPro
I like the 129gr 6.5mm version at 2,900fps. It shoots flat and has worked for me at distances from 80 to 320yds. I've been able to stop two of them on frontal chest shots, but got exits on everything else (deer/hogs). Here is one. It retained 70% of its weight.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Of course the 130gr standard Accubond has treated me much the same, and would like be my pick for an all-rounder in a hunting 6.5mm, as it seems to be a bit tougher. Both are good bullets in my opinion.

Used a 129 ABLR this past Saturday and performance was excellent. ~125 yards in woods, 1 rib hit going in, 1 rib hit going out, lungs trashed, ~30 yard death run, massive blood trail. Load was a generic mid-range 6.5CM load taken from Nosler's online data, 41 gr H4350, should be ~2700fps out of a 22" barrel but I haven't run it through the screens yet. Didn't measure OAL as I left dies set at the same length I'd used with 143eldx, only enough rounds to set 100 yard zero with a new scope....final 3 shots (only group shot) during zeroing were so good I doubt I'll play with OAL. Limited experience with it but I'm liking what's happening with it.

Thanks for the recommendation JPro!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]