I'm in Dallas for the next few days and I found an awesome 2014 black /black 2500 Laramie 4x4, deleted and tuned with 69K, 20" Fuel wheels, Nitto tires, & a toolbox for $39K in Dallas. I went to see it yesterday, but unfortunately, it sold 2 days prior. They had many other trucks, but none quite like that one, which was about perfect.

I did test drive a different truck yesterday. It was a 2012 w/ 133K and it was fully deleted, but it did not have a tuner. It was a Lone Star edition, which apparently is just below the Laramie, but it did not have leather. The seat material was nice though. The power of this truck is very impressive and it was tight and rode and drove very well. I was really surprised with the power and the acceleration. This was the first time I had actually driven a late model RAM 2500 6.7. My brother drove it as well and he was also impressed, but he's also said that the RAM 2500 6.7 and similar trucks were "too much truck" for him. He's been talking about getting a new(ish) Honda Ridgeline or Honda CRV. After I told him how gay he was, I tried to convince him that a used late model RAM 6.7 was about the same price and that the RAMs are awesome trucks. I'm afraid he's now considering a GMC Canyon, even after driving the RAM today.

If I'm going to spend this much cash on a truck, I'm going to hold out until I find the right one for me, which is a 2012-2014 Laramie 6.7, that has a leveling kit (maybe 2" max) and is deleted & possibly has a tuner. Amp steps would be a plus as well as the off-road package (skid plates), the cold weather package and maybe a toolbox. I'd like to keep the after purchase additions to a minimum, if possible.

The salesman told me that they get trucks all the time - sometimes several a day - I gave him my info so he can contact me when they get another like the one that sold.

Last edited by High_Noon; 11/11/18.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue