Originally Posted by greydog
I've owned one and worked on triggers on a half dozen or more. I installed Canjar triggers on two. This is the only Canjar trigger of which I'm aware, where Canjar actually recommended honing parts to get it to work well. The stock trigger is always going to be a little spongy. Guys who say their's are OK are just guys who don't mind a little sponginess. With the Cajar, properly set up, the trigger was superb (and had half the parts) but getting them set up could be an exercise in frustration. The problem was, you had to do all the adjusting with the buttstock removed. When you re-installed the stock, the through bolt screwed into the trigger housing and, when you tightened it up, the housing would distort and the trigger wouldn't hold. So you had to remove the stock and increase the sear engagement. Then you might have some creep. Then you might hone the sear a bit and try again; then repeat. The first one I did went pretty good and was a half hour job. The second one took me nearly three hours and I lost track of how many times I had it apart.Lost money on that one!
Bottom line? The stock trigger isn't perfect and it isn't equal to the No.1 but it is adequate. GD

GD sounds like a lot of work , I think I would rather have a more straight forward trigger. I might have to rethink this.