Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Mohawk
Originally Posted by JeffG
Great pictures everyone, very encouraging! Thanks!

What calibre is that 99F that is so distasteful to those swine, Mohawk?

(...can't believe you shot that cute spotted one...) wink

.300 which is a round I am quickly becoming very fond of. I purchased a 99R from Fireball a couple of years back and gifted it to my father. He immediately went on a killing spree with it shooting several whitetails and hogs and the performance is great with very little recoil. I had been looking for a decent hunter grade F for a while and finally found one here from TomT. I'm really liking it. Hope to post more pictures on this thread before the deer season ends.

That spotted boar was a pretty handsome swine as far as Feral hogs go. If you know how destructive they are and the fact they are a non-native species you understand why we kill every one we can. We cant even begin to put a dent in the population. I truly love hunting them but hate what they do to the native wildlife and the landowners who's property they tear up.

I really regretted selling that 99. BUT, I am very glad it was put to good use. It was a beauty.

Yes sir it is and it is crazy accurate as well! With that tang safety it is made for a southpaw like my dad. He loves it. He has hunted it hard but he babies it and it looks just like it did when you shipped it with the exception of the old Weaver 4X that he mounted on it.