Originally Posted by boatboy
I
Originally Posted by AnsonRogers
Originally Posted by boatboy
I am trying so hard not to buy a 6X
I have looked at them the last couple years and with all the Fire talk they must be dam good

Today is it
Hank

Do it! I bought a 6MQ last year and a 10MQ this time. Put the 10 on my deck coyote gun. Jury is still out on it. The 6 went on a .22 for now. You won't believe how nice it is to make an adjustment and actually get exactly what you wanted.

Of course I did
I have a 6.5 Grendel upper and I think I may take off my 4 to 14 Burris and just put the 6x on it. Thoughts?

Like a previous poster I hunt limited rifle area of Michigan bet it would do well on my 450 bushmaster upper

Hank

The fixed 6 SS IMO is hands down the best 0-700 yd scope for $1000 or less that money can buy. I've run 10s, 12, 16 and 20. Im looking forward to trying the new SS Superlight on a 223 tikka in 3 or 4 days when it shows up. Will likely run it on 4 power as shots will all be at 300 yds or less on whitetail deer and eye relief should be around 3" on 4 power. 3" on a 223 is plenty

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 11/30/18.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field