Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Thanks fellas.... they’ll go out on Monday.

Stocking stuffer bump.....

Are they made in China or the Philipines ? Thanks

Good question.

We own all the molds and reed dies. The calls are injection molded by an American small family business right up the road in Ft. Collins, Colorado... those good folks also cut most of our reeds. They employ approximately 25 Americans.... and make many parts for the firearms industry. Crit’R Call has been doing business with them since the late 70’s... shortly after the patent was granted.

The calls are then assembled, packaged, and shipped by our family, from the basement of our home. One of the primary reasons for purchasing the business was to provide hands on learning experience for our children. Our teenage children work on the business several days a week. They get payed far better than if they worked at any of the jobs their friends have.... and they get to learn about all aspects of a business, ie: P&Ls, Inventory Management, Shipping/Receiving, and Piece Rate Production. They’ve seen the entire injection molding process, and understand how it works.... by actually participating in it.

So the short answer is..... They’re 100% American made..... by people, and companies, who have a vested interest in our country, the state of Colorado, and their families.

You wanna be a dick, just because I busted your chops a little.... that’s your deal. But let’s leave the call business out of it. In the few short months my wife and I have owned Crit’R Call, we’ve donated a lot of calls to a lot of kids. We sponsored the WY Youth Predator Hunt.... were every kid there, participating or not, received one of our calls. If you wanna take a tour, to see if I’m full of schitt.... let me know, it can be arranged.

Hell..... I’ll send you one for every one of your grandkids... I’m serious.

Did I jump high enough?

I would just prefer we both quit being a dick and have a great new upcoming year personally. Congrats on the new business and I wish you the best with that

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field