Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Paddler
And BTW, the obama (the marxist-momoexual-moslem) administration did PRECISELY the same thing about five years ago. Where were you protesting then?

Just skimming the responses to my post, but this is a bald faced lie, which makes you a bald-faced liar. Gallup now has Trump at 38% approval, 60% disapproval. Most of those who approve are like you guys, dumb, misinformed (Fox News watchers), racist, old white guys who are dying off. Your future is bleak.

Here you go, you piece ofshit scumbag...
"The same tear-gas agent that the Trump administration is taking heat for deploying against a border mob this weekend is actually used fairly frequently — including more than once a month during the later years of President Barack Obama’s administration, according to Homeland Security data."

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has used 2-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile, or CS, since 2010, and deployed it 26 times in fiscal 2012 and 27 times in 2013. The use dropped after that, but was still deployed three times in 2016, Mr. Obama’s final full year in office.

Obama& tear gas...LOTS
Nice

Show me one instance in which tear gas was used during the Obama administration indiscriminately against women and kids. Hint, don't link to the Washington Times, moron. And remember, you said "PRECISELY".

Nice dodge you worthless POS. The reason tear gas was used is because your future democrat voters were throwing rocks and other objects are our Border Patrol. And BTW, that "picture" of that fat beaner with her kids was staged. Your point was tear gas and your Obama did just that and many times. But here, embarrassing you is easier than catching CNN on a lie. Does Snopes or Newsweek work for you?:
SNOPES
Newsweek

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”