This is not a slam on MD. Just pissed off.
Monday of last week I emailed Dyna-Tek asking for information on what went wrong and steps for removal. Also asked why the support page on the package was no longer there. Nada haven’t heard squat.
Went to Midway USA on the same day asking if they could help, and at the same time wrote a review. Nada.
Went to midway today to see if the review was posted. Nope. Even my like or dislike of the reviews posted were scrubbed. Clicked the like dislike on reviews again then reloaded the page. Scrubbed. Contacted Midway, and was told they couldn’t verify purchase. Took a screenshot of their web page that says I did. 3-15-18. Nope they couldn’t verify.😂
Have found on a deep search where people had problems since 2015 on BR Central and others.
The instructions now sent are very lacking. Some say they followed JB’s instructions of coat, wait 4 to 8 hours then recoat again. Wow that wasn’t on the product. Neither was the JB bore paste and quite a few needed instructions.
Mainly what really has me pissed is that the company and Midway USA seem to disavow this product. No negative reviews are allowed. Censorship and deniable plausibility is in full force.
Be Wary.

Last edited by Swifty52; 12/07/18.

Swifty