Here is another true story that seems unbelievable... but it's NOT... it's true in every way.

A couple of weeks ago I got in on a 2 1/2 day, public land, draw hunt. Having never been there before, I went to a power line that their local Game Manager directed me too. The first evening i spotted bucks and does crossing way way way down that line. I skipped that next morning's hunt, but was back there that next evening... but i setup 500 yds more down that line. There ended up being a guy in a ground blind with back problems only 225 yds away, so I decided to hold off shooting anything unless it was a Big Daddy. I had medium size buck cross at 170 yds, and a couple of does at 70 yds, which were all chip shots for my 7mm mag. that I use for long range clear cut cutover, or powerline shots. I held off, and neither he nor myself shot that evening. The next morning, he was gone and I set up again in the same shot. At about 10 AM... I had to pee... so off to one side I let her go, because I wasn't going to climb down, and since I had decided to get down anyways at 12 noon. At 12 noon, I started gathering my stuff together to start my climb down, when low and behold, 2 mins later there steps out a big doe at 170 yds. I got my shooting sticks back up and together while bleating loudly at her to make her stop, which she did, and after the shot, she was DRT from the 162 SST. After dragging and gutting her out, and placing her in the cooler they had. I found myself back in a tree again, but 140 yds further down the line, near where I shot that doe. Later on, about 45 mins before dark, I see a spike buck smelling around my morning tree spot that I was in. I paid it no attention while watching the opposite direction. 10 mins later I look back at the spike and now see a deer with a rack standing in the same spot the spike was, and smelling the ground all around as well... just 1-2 steps from my old tree. After quickly getting the crosshairs on it's shoulder area, he turned slightly towards me, and the bullet hit him in front of the shoulder and angled backwards, but he only ran 15 yds. On the hour long ride home I pondered why they did not spook at my scent around that tree... then it dawned on me... my pee from early that morning drew them there, probably out of curiosity. They both had stood in the pee spot.... go figure.

A couple of evenings later, I'm in another treestand location 100 miles away, watching over a clear cut area. At 4:00 pm I started blowing through the bottom of my doe bleat can call, instead of the normal turning it over process... because it's louder by blowing through it. NOTE... I've killed A LOT of deer while using the can call... everyone needs one. Every 20 mins or so I would give it 3-5 bleats. At 5 PM I had to take a leak again, so with me thinking that I'm done in 40 mins anyways, I let her go off treestand's left side... and I can called again. 15 mins later i hear something running in behind me from my left side... I look down... Low and Behold here comes this medium size 8 pointer trotting in and then stops under my stand, within 1-2 step on my pee spot. I'm left handed, but brought Mr Tikka around right handed, and allowed the Nikon recticle to settle between his shoulders for the DRT shot. On the way home I'm thinking about how odd that was that he didn't spook from my scent of walking in, but seemed to be smelling the ground upon the shot.... then it dawned on me again... the pee... WOW. That's two bucks in three evenings that I shot within one step of my pee spot. That has to be more than just a freak of nature.
Now.... I'm NOT selling Dan Brothers Urine here...LOL... but I wonder if anyone out there has had similar things happen.

Sorry for the LONG STORY... I get it from my Mother....LOL.

Forgive My Sins Jesus, Save My Soul