Originally Posted by kaboku68
Paddler. Just one picture of a gun with you. Or something that you hunted. Maybe even a fishing pole. Heck even a sling shot. Trump is not in any trouble. So you are going to tell me that the District Court of NY is going to indict a sitting POTUS. Mueller is even on dangerous ground. The 25th amendment is a provision but is it really in effect with the passage of the Patriot Act that has declared that the US is in a state of emergency that gives POTUS Trump war powers as long as we are threatened by terrorists.Do you think he wouldn't declare these Democratic Deep State Dip schit hardliners not domestic terrorists attempting a de facto Coup? Do you know what happened with Roger B. Taney told Lincoln that he couldn't go suspend the writ of Habeas Corpus during times of emergency?Well Lincoln explained to Taney in Ex Merryman on his July 4th Address that in times of emergency that he didn't even need the approval of Congress. The POTUS has Fiat powers that are greater than those enumerated in the Constitution. His duty is to the American people and his power is determined by their support. So lets compare Trump at 41 % approval to Nancy and Chucky who are in the 20s % according to Real Clear Politics. Sure Trump could step down but he hasn't stepped back once. He would fight it unlike Clinton or even Nixon. So you are stuck with Trump for at least two more years buttercup.

Okay. Here's fishing:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hunting:

[Linked Image]

That's a 28 gauge with #6 steel, BTW. The next is a 20 gauge Beretta SP V, which I just got back from my gunsmith yesterday, 3/4 ounce of steel 6s:

[Linked Image]

Just as sure as I caught that albacore 45 miles out of La Push in my 20' Hewes, or that chinook is over 30#, or that those birds were killed hunting on the ice locally, the Dumpster is in a heap of trouble. Now we know that Trump was in the room when paying off McDougal and Stormy was discussed, despite repeatedly lying about it. He's increasingly isolated, aides are leaving, I'm sure he's suffering. A lot, I hope, and things are only going to get worse for him and his family. Trust me.

Last edited by Paddler; 12/13/18.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope