Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Seafire
What pisses me off the most, is the penalties the Judge gave him...

3 years no hunting license... $6250 fine, same as they can give you for littering.... and so on..

This guy should never be allowed to have a hunting license or a firearm.. along with 5 to 10 years behind bars.. seizure of about $50k of his possessions....

Why? It’s a [bleep] deer. Are you PETA or something? It probably would have been hit by a truck or died of old age in a year or two.

I understand the need for seasons and all that, but I’ll never understand those who would basically wish for someone’s life to be ended because he killed an animal in a illegal manner, particularly when had he waited a few weeks and killed it in the exact same manner, it would have been completely legal.

Because he stole it from a legal hunter. I hate thieves.

"It probably would have been hit by a truck or died of old age in a year or two."

No way to know this or assume it probable. I legal hunter could have killed it and this scum took away that chance.

That sort of twisted logic could be applied to about anything.

Only thing twisted is your sympathy for poachers, which leads to a question of why are you sympathetic to poachers?

Because I’m smart enough to realize that wanting to send someone to jail for years, fine them tens of thousands of dollars, and otherwise ruin their lives for shooting a deer is ridiculous and stupid?