Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Originally Posted by jwp475

You can use 475 Linebaugh load data or 500 Wyoming Express data for starter. Your recoil level will be your top end loads.

NOT, too much airspace with 296. Now the man asked about the JRH, NOT the Wyoming or AE. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.
The JRH is the best .50 ever. The JRH takes more 296 then a .475. Do not fool with the load or you will get a failure and a destroy a gun. The .475 is best with a 420 gr and 26 gr of 296. The JRH with a 440 gr is best with 29.5 gr of 296. The .500 Linebaugh takes 31.5 gr. The S&W takes 34 to 38 gr.
Yes you use the Hornady .500 S&W dies for the JRH. The JRH is actually a .500 S&W special. The Linebaugh takes a larger case and bullet..348 case. The JRH is .501" The Linebaugh is .510" to .512 in cast. Not easy to find and very expensive tools.
I made a mold for the .500 Linebaugh for whitworth, free. I have it and will convert to any handles you have Just pay shipping and it is yours. I spent months to make stuff free. Do you know what it takes to make a mold? I have no use for a .512 mold.
Can you answer for the JRH or bring in other calibers?

You are full of [bleep] as usual, Jack Hunting himself said you can use 475 Linebaugh data.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first