I would love for her to be retired and replaced with a true constitutional conservative that will actually rule on the merits of the constitution. I wish her no harm and pray for her recovery and that she can beat cancer. I have seen far too many loved ones suffer and die from cancer. We all must face death at some point but I pray fate is kind and delivers a swift painless end for us all.

We are locked in a terrible fight to defend the constitution and it's paradoxical that all justices take an oath to defend the constitution yet more than half will abandon the oath they took and attempt to change it to their own radical beliefs. Justice Roberts was GWB's liberal offering to the bench to "keep the balance". Why anyone would want to keep any balance of justices willing to abandon the Constitution of the United States is beyond all reasoning but there you are. Republican presidents have been doing it for many years and it's killing the country. It is destroying our culture and will eventually be the death of our Republic if not checked.

I pray that when and if the time comes that Trump will have the opportunity to replace another justice he will have the wisdom and courage to pick a conservative that will endure the maelstrom of evil that will surely befall him or her and rule on the merits of the written document he'll take the oath to defend.