Thanks for your comments and concerns. While we loved our Dad and his obsession with collecting, building and playing around with the knives, guns, etc..its a very extensive collection and we will never use them even if we chose a different knife for each day for years...that humor aside....I am sure he is smiling down on us as his direction to us was to keep what we wanted and sell the rest. This was his wish and the way he intended it to be..so its with great pride that me and my brother honor this and have fun doing so.

we have sold over 2 dozen and they are flying out the door as we speak at the prices listed. sure we will negotiate a little but anyone that respects the makers and knows the value and the value of them as they appreciate will appreciate them even more for years to come. Most makers have passed away and this only increased their value as I am sure you are aware.

Thanks again for your "Words of wisdom" we appreciate it and hope you can find something on here that might be of interest to you.

If you are interested in guns...let me know..we have a very extensive Colt, Winchester, Savage, SW and Luger collection as well. we will sell them at local gun shows here in Alaska and nationwide for a year, after that they will go to an auction house more than likely. Of course we will keep a few to play with as Dad would of wanted that.

Hugh

Last edited by hclark; 12/26/18.

"Not a Gun Free Zone"