I've got a couple 1D bodies I'm looking to move as I have not been shooting professionally for a while now and have 1 I'll be keeping. !dIII $400 and 1DIV $1000 I think these are fair prices but, will entertain substantiated offers.
While these are older bodies the build quality and circuit architecture on the pro level Canon stuff is sublime. The form factor and user interface is something you can never go back from once you've tried it. Both bodies have been used professionally but, also have seen professional maintenance. Neither has many clicks since the last trip to CPS. Both are APS-H sensors which is a pretty good compromise for wildlife or action versus a FF or a consumer 1.6. One thing not evident looking at specs is the speed, reliability, color depth etc, realized by the pro-line cameras. I tried going down to a 5d but, couldn't do it. No comparison.
Of course both have the benefit of being fully sealed and shockproof systems, rain is not a factor although most prudent users still employ a rain shedding device.
I also have a 400/2.8 IS with hard and soft cases, Manfrotto monopod and Hydrophobia rain shield. Glass is perfect, recent CPS service and calibration. exterior finish while showing signs of pro use is not beatered by any means. Epic lowlight super telephoto and the gold standard of sports shooting. Would be great for the semi-nocturnal wildlife likely to be pursued by those reading here. In have not researched current pricing on this.
Open to trades: Semi complete reloading set-ups for .204, 6.5cr, .45 ; NIce non-race gun .45, quality long range glass mil, 4-20 ish , Browning Hi-Power, FN FNX 9mm or .45 , sexy .300 winmag elk gun or tactical esp Sako/Tikka, nice trap gun,

Last edited by pdXammo; 01/06/19.

NRA Life Member