Over the holidays I ordered several lowers from PSA and 1 rifle kits from PSA their rifle kits include everything to put a complete lower together. I been looking for a 5.56 to mount a 10X swfa scope on and almost went the ruger american route. When I did some math and I could get into a AR a lot cheaper. I got the freedom upper with 16 inch barrel with a 1-7 twist chambered in 5.56. This was my first time putting a AR together coupel you tube videos and I had a functioning AR15. I loaded up some ammo to try in it and see what it liked. I shot 10 round groups as well. Remember this carbine is all milspec no after market triggers etc. What did I learn today I need to get either 20 or 10 rds magazines for shooting groups off the bench, and possibly get a different style butt-stock (I'm not sure yet). Anyhow It looks like RL 15 is the winner Im sure a aftermarket trigger will tighten those groups up, but Im not going to put one in. I'm going to probably pull this scope off and just run this setup with open sights. A properly set up AR 15 you can engage targets easily out to 300 meters with open sights.

Side note I putt over 80 rounds through it today no hiccups ran just fine.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by 79S; 01/13/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.