couple things here. The scopes look kinda gigantor, You have giant honking knobs on them, They are offered in a wide power range 6x erector yet the form factor is a target scope. DEAR GOD, cover the f'ing windage, yo optics companies NO ONE IS EVER MONKEYING WITH THE WINDAGE ON A PRECISION OPTIC ONCE THE SCOPE IS SIGHTED IN!!! In fact I don't give a crap if I had to adjust it with a screw driver, a coin, whatever. I don't know why there is such a disconnect on this. They also made the elevation knob giant and tall. I don't see why a guy would put one of these on a hunting rifle, and if the target market is PRS or some other sniper application, that market is pretty tuff with established names. its too bad meopta needs to be better feedback. I think they could have made some form factor changes and satisfied a lot more more the market. but then again it seems like meopta kinda does that.

ziess looks like they are selling a lot of V4's YEAH something like those but in different power ranges.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 01/18/19.