Originally Posted by DarlaG
Rooster7,

THANK YOU for your incredibly DUMB & generally worthless comment. - I encourage my Darla to be involved in shooting, hunting & in our "catch, tag & release" shark research.
She also is "a committed activist" & is "involved in" several conservative social/political issues & in some ways is MORE conservative than I am.

Are you, per chance married?
If you are, do you tell your wife what to post or NOT post, about whatever information seems interesting and/or important to her?
Also, inasmuch as THE GOOD BOOK says that married couples, "- - - - shall become as of one flesh", I'm not sure that it makes much or any any difference which of us is writing/not writing any particular comment/post.

In this particular case, I was busy doing a repair to one of my antique OMC OB motors (a rather rare "long-foot" 1956 Johnson electric-starting OB) & was "up to my elbows" in oil/grease. I chose to not "clean up" to make comments about the CRAZY people, who insist on risking life & limb by "free swimming" with sharks.
Darla read what she was writing to me before "completing" her comments on the recklessness of swimming with dangerous sharks & describing some of the activities that our "crew of amateur shark researchers" do.
(Personally, I would have said that that anyone who "swims with dangerous sharks" may become SHARK FOOD & may well win the Darwin Award. Furthermore, I completely OPPOSE "hand-feeding of sharks, as those people are teaching sharks to associate the presence of swimmers with FOOD, which MAY well get persons, who are NOT "involved in the hand-feeding", attacked & perhaps killed.)

yours, tex

Haha sorry to upset you, Darla.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...