Friends,
I do realize that this is a niche rifle/cartridge, but if you're a handloader and you hunt either Alaska (as I did) or Elk in Colorado, I recommend you consider this rifle. I've already told you the chronographed velocities I am getting with various .35 caliber bullets. Please know that this is a powerful cartridge with a reliable CRF action and a corrosion resistant package for the biggest game in America.

I once shot a young bull moose which was standing broadside at maybe 85 yards and looking forwards...not at me. I had seen his very small spikes, which made him a legal and tender bull, and asked the fellow who was with me to confirm what I was seeing. He brought up his bino's and after a few seconds said "Yep, he's legal". I fired immediately, hitting him in the spine of the middle of the neck, with one of my Speer 250 grainers. He flipped onto his back with both of those spikes buried in the tundra and with all four legs in the air...ready for butchering. My friend said "What the hell did you hit him with?".

If I don't receive a reasonable offer, that's okay. Then I'll just download it and blast whitetails here in Kentucky. I don't have to sell it.
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"