Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by 175rltw
Couple more questions for my own SA- what do you feel needs to be improved from a quality or performance standpoint in order for the pack to be viable at its current pricepoint? As the pack currently sits, what pricepoint do you think would be appropriate? And just quickly if you have time or inclination- do you think the concept can be executed in a fashion that would appeal to a more astute, or less financially cavalier user- or is it just an excuse to sell packs to the frivolous?

I don't see a quality issue with it or feel it needs improving. Though I have never used it. @ $280 and $300 for a 18 and 28 liter pack is just not realistic for me. I have to many other packs to use that will get the job done. If you want to spend that kind of money on a pack like that, by all means have at it.

Thanks, MCH. You just saved me some money. I have the MR Metcalf and like it...enough, but I am definitely looking for a smaller pack to fit my usual hunting methods. I have been considering the Pop Up 28 or 18, but now I'm considering something a lot less expensive but with similar capacity and geared towards hunting. Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited by shankbone; 01/25/19.