I made a thread earlier asking about the reliability of the vx1 and vx2 2-7x33 scopes for a 375 and I’m sort of leaning st just scooping up the bx1 but I’ve been looking around today and it seems that there are a few more options in the price range I want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

My 375HH isn’t my primary rifle I probably shoot about 3 boxes of ammo through it per year, it’s a weatherby vanguard dangerous game rifle and it has Talley quick detach rings and steel Talley ring bases. This is sort of s camp fun for me, might use it for moose this year but I usually go for my 30-06 or 308. This rifle gets bumped around a bit in the jet boat and snow machine, riding around in the truck etc. what I really want is a set and forget sortnof scope that will hold its zero.

Right now the choices are:

-vx1 2-7
-vx2 2-7
-vx freedom 2-7
-vx freedom 1.5-4

How are the vx freedom scopes? Any reason to not choose one over a vx1/2???

Also, there’s the weaver classic extreme 1.5-4.5 which seems cool but I believe it’s a 30mm tube so I’d need different quick release rings, I suppose I could go that way if there were a compelling reason to do so.

Is there any other recommendations for scopes for this rifle, maximum budget around 300 dollars.

Thanks!!!